Home   Regular inventory    Current sale   Terms of sale   Contact us
Rusty Pennies Fixed Price Sale #53
PART I. ANCIENT ROMAN COINS
PART II. WORLD COINS
PART III. WORLD MEDALS
PART IV. US CIVIL WAR HISTORICAL DOCUMENT and PAPER MONEY
PART V. ANTIQUES, ANTIQUITIES, COLLECTIBLES AND GIFTS
PART VI. BOOKS
All the items from the regular inventory are 20% off
Please examine images carefully, if you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask for additional images.
All purchases will be final.
I will accept returns only if a mistake in description was made or the coin was determined to be not genuine by NGC or PCGS
For Reference books, Auction Catalogs, Numismatic Magazines,
Art Books, Historical Books and Newspapers please check the link below:
GRADING, ABBREVIATIONS, BIBLIOGRAPHY AND
TERMS OF SALE
- All items are as described and guaranteed to be genuine.
- We reserve the right to withdraw, combine or separate lots.
- Payment is due immediately upon closing of the auction,
unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
- Title to coins does not pass to buyer until the invoice is paid in full.
- Bids are to be made, and invoices paid, in U.S. funds only. Overseas
drafts must be drawn on US banks. Dollar drafts on foreign banks will not be
- Payments in Cash, Cashiers Checks, Money Orders, personal checks, instant payment by Zelle, Western
Union, VISA, MasterCard and PayPal are accepted.
For payments by PayPal
and credit cards a 3.5% administration charge will be added for domestic or
4.5% for overseas transactions.
Customers that are paying by bank wire
should add $15 for bank transfer fee.
Please check if your bank deposits
directly to ours, and if a third bank (correspondent bank) is involved there
will be additional charges.
- Shipping costs will be added to all invoices.
- by Insured Mail up to $500
- $6 up to $50
- $8 from $50 to $200
- $10 from $200 to $300
- $12 from $300 to $500
- by Regestered Mail over $500
- $16 from $500 to $1000
- $20 from $1000 to $2000
- $25 on orders over $2000
- On orders consisting of heavy items, add additional postage. Please
contact us to verify.
International Customers pay a fixed price of $20 for registered
mail, assuming the order is within reasonable weight limits. Global Express
mail provides $100 automatic insurance and delivers within 2-4 days. Postage
varies for different countries and weights. Please check with us or
http://pe.usps.gov/cpim/ftp/pubs/pub51/pub51.pdf for your country rate.
Overseas customers should advise if they have any special instructions.
All coins may be viewed, at our website www.rustypemnnies.com at any time.
We suggest submitting your bids as soon as possible. All bids will be
accepted by mail, phone, and email.
THE ASSUMPTION IS THAT CUSTOMERS INTEND TO BUY WHAT THEY BID ON AND THAT THEY
ARE PREPARED TO SETTLE PROMPTLY.
1954 FIRST ST. #186
HIGHLAND PARK, IL 60035