Home   Regular inventory    Current sale   Terms of sale   Contact us
FIXED PRICE SALE #45
PART I. WORLD COINS
PART II. WORLD MEDALS
Sorted by Country or by Depicted Images of Monuments, Horses, Ships, Trains, Airplanes or Shooting
PART III. MISCELLANEOUS COLLECTIBLES and GIFTS
Plus enjoy our Holiday discounts on items in our regular inventory:
25% off on everything up to $50 and 20% on all items from $50 to $100
For Reference books, Auction Catalogs, Numismatic Magazines,
Art Books, Historical Books and Newspapers please check the link below:
GRADING, ABBREVIATIONS, BIBLIOGRAPHY AND
TERMS OF SALE
- All items are as described and guaranteed to be genuine.
- We reserve the right to withdraw, combine or separate lots.
- The successful customer will receive the lots with an open invoice only if
they have previously established credit with us.
- Payment is due immediately upon receipt of merchandise, or upon receipt of
invoice, unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
- Title to coins does not pass to buyer until the invoice is paid in full.
- Bids are to be made, and invoices paid, in U.S. funds only. Overseas
drafts must be drawn on US banks. Dollar drafts on foreign banks will not be
- Payments in Cash, Cashiers Checks, Money Orders, personal checks, Western
Union, VISA, MasterCard and PayPal are accepted.
For payments by PayPal
and credit cards a 3.5% administration charge will be added for domestic or
4.5% for overseas transactions.
Customers that are paying by bank wire
should add $15 for bank transfer fee.
Please check if your bank deposits
directly to ours, and if a third bank (correspondent bank) is involved there
will be additional charges.
- Shipping costs will be added to all invoices.
- by Insured Mail up to $500
- $4 up to $50
- $5 from $50 to $200
- $7 from $200 to $300
- $9 from $300 to $500
- by Regestered Mail over $500
- $14 from $500 to $1000
- $16 from $1000 to $2000
- $20 on orders over $2000
- On orders consisting of heavy items, add additional postage. Please
contact us to verify.
International Customers pay a fixed price of $16 for registered
mail, assuming the order is within reasonable weight limits. Global Express
mail provides $100 automatic insurance and delivers within 2-4 days. Postage
varies for different countries and weights. Please check with us or
http://pe.usps.gov/cpim/ftp/pubs/pub51/pub51.pdf for your country rate.
Overseas customers should advise if they have any special instructions.
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you
may return it within 7 days of your receipt of the merchandise for a full
refund of the purchase price less S&H. Additionally, all credit card and
PayPal returns are subject to a 6% restocking fee. Or, you may request a
credit be given you toward a future purchase, in which case S&H will not
All coins may be viewed, at our website www.rustypemnnies.com at any time.
We suggest submitting your orders as soon as possible. All orders will be
accepted on-line, by mail, phone, and email.
THE ASSUMPTION IS THAT CUSTOMERS INTEND TO BUY WHAT THEY ORDER AND THAT THEY
ARE PREPARED TO SETTLE PROMPTLY. CAPRICIOUS RETURNS CAN PREJUDICE AN
INDIVIDUAL'S FUTURE STANDING.
1954 FIRST ST. #186
HIGHLAND PARK, IL 60035